Translate

Monday 17 March 2014

I think I need to stretch my legs a little....

Setting goals is one thing. Achieving them is something completely different. I had hoped to get out and join the ARC on a ride out to the Dandenongs yesterday but ended up having a puncture some 200 metres or so from my front door, at which point there was no need for me to pull out my watch to know that I'd miss the starting gun and would end up cycling out to The Basin alone.....

I didn't particularly want to be doing that and so being 6.20AM decided that I'd head home, catch up on what had happened in the Tirreno-Adriatico overnight as well as possibly getting another forty winks.

I sort of figured I could fix my tyre and head out later in the afternoon to make up the ride difference, which was only some 50KMs short of where I needed it to be. Only problem, is that it didn't happen & I ended up getting caught up doing some domestic chores around the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment