Translate

Saturday 22 March 2014

Ushuaia - Antarctica or Home?

As you may or may not know, Ushuaia, Argentina happens to be the port from which the majority (if not all) of the Antarctica cruises depart and as a result I'm faced with a bit of a quandary. 

Essentially its a question of whether I should book my return flight home to Australia virtually immediately my bike trip comes to an end having had a couple of days stop over in Buenos Aires or whether to delay the return flight home and spending a bit of extra time in Ushuaia in the hope of picking up a discounted Antarctica cruise?

As a consequence, I suppose what I am asking (particularly of any of you who've been to Ushuaia) is whether there are typically any discounted / last minute propositions that are offered in town at the start of the season? I mean, I am assuming that there's a greater likelihood of that being the case towards the end of the cruise season, as opposed to at the start..... Any thoughts / feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment