Translate

Thursday 26 January 2017

Lights Action Camera....

Whilst I've yet to even begin to explore what's possible in terms of recording my cycling adventures / training rides on the Go Pro camera. The camera I bought a couple of years ago in anticipation of "documenting" my trip through South America, but ultimately didn't end using because of:
  • The lack of preparation time I had between it's purchase and the ride starting.
  • The inability to keep everything that I was already running fully charged.
  • The disk space limitations of my laptop computer.

Anyhow, that said, I am currently contemplating the idea of





Why, well on the basis of the dangerous & inconsiderate attitude that many Australian motorists frequently display towards cyclists.

Now I know that it won't stop any potential incidents occurring but it will provide a bit of piece of mind that should something happen, that I've evidence to pass on to the authorities and / or my solicitors as to what's occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment