Translate

Sunday 26 March 2017

Felt F5 Road Bike

Though I may well be required to purchase a "tourer" for my proposed trip through Europe, depending on whether my other bike, the Surly Troll is something that I deem up to the job or not, this bike, my Felt is in fact the love of my life. 

bike which has served me well, for coming up to six years, during which time, I have ridden well over 20,000KM, including almost the full length of Italy and had many fantastic days in the sun and rain!


It's probably one of the best investments I've ever made.
The handlebars as seen from when in the saddle.
The Go Pro Hero 3+ Camera on the front which I have used to record certain "rides", etc.
The Cycliq Fly6 Rear Light Camera under the saddle

Hopefully the only time I'll be using the footage from my cameras is to post videos up here, not as court, police or insurance claim, "evidence" as to how a particular incident unfolded....

No comments:

Post a Comment