Translate

Sunday 9 March 2014

Insurance quandry...

Having experienced more than just one or two hassles in obtaining restitution from Covermore (being the company I used for travel insurance purposes for my trip to Italy last year) I am wondering whether anyone out there can provide me with any advice, information or suggestions in relation to obtaining:

  • Travel insurance
  • Bicycle insurance (for both here and overseas)

I'm going to need something decent in the way of travel insurance for my forthcoming trip to South America and having been bitten once don't necessarily want to head down that path again.......

The other element of all this, is that because I'll be buying a mountain bike for my Andes Trail expedition and thus leaving my carbon steed hanging up at home, I need to make sure that I've got insurance that covers me for both bikes / scenarios. 

Oh and just so you know I'm still waiting to hear back from the Innovation Group, being the insurance company used by Bicycle Victoria, as to the outcome of my claim for my physio bills...

No comments:

Post a Comment