Translate

Tuesday 11 March 2014

You need not be alone!

I've come to realize that one of the consequences in having witnessed the accident on Beach Road on Saturday is the angst I feel for those that were injured and not knowing whether they had sufficient love and support at home to help them through their day to day activities....

I mean I suspect a good part of this stems from the fact that when I returned home to Australia after my little incident in Italy, I had stuff all assistance or even a care factor from my own family. As a result all I can say is 

"If I've ridden with you on a couple of occasions, via a Bike Dreams expedition or as part of the Lead Out crew, than if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask....

Heck, at the moment, I've got a spare room you can use and I'm happy to cook or otherwise look after you!

No comments:

Post a Comment