Translate

Friday 25 April 2014

Surly Trollop

Having spoken to a number of bike shops where I got a few hints, suggestions and recommendations about what I should buy, along with having received a bit of feedback from a few cycling colleagues and having done a bit of Internet research, I've finally settled on a bike that looks like it will be more than up to the job.

I'm still to make a decision as to what type of braking system to utilise (mainly from a maintenance perspective than anything else) but I should have resolved that issue hopefully within the next couple of days and before I head in to the shop to part with my hard earned $$$$.



Now the only trouble is that I've always thought of my bikes as being female.... which means that I'll end up touring Sth America with a Surly Trollop as opposed to simply hiding under bridges with the Troll. Oh dear, what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment