Translate

Monday 5 December 2016

I'd better lift my game!

Whilst you're all out and about, doing all those Christmas chores, driving yourself nuts in shopping centres and so on, it looks like I'll be out and about on my bike riding... I have to ride at least 500 - 600 kilometres this month, if I am to at least get over the 4000 KM mark for the year..... 

My goal for 2016 was at least 5200 kilometres, being a 100KM a week, but....
  • Life; and 
  • Being too dammed picky about the weather
Got in the way of achieving that little goal

At least, if I ride the 500KM I've got down in my head to do this month, then I'll double what I did last year. That should hopefully ensure that my bikes don't start collecting dust or seizing up from lack of use. Only question now, is which bike to ride......


The Surly Troll


The Felt - Old Faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment